Advanced Metabolic Non Stim Fat Burning Formula
- Increases Metabolic Rate
- Accelerates Fat Oxidation
- Improves Lipolysis
- T2 Isomers Enhance Thyroid Function
- 45 Servings
An active metabolism begins with proper thyroid function and is enhanced with adrenal stimulation. The most renowned thyroid agonists are T3 and T4, which are then able to activate multiple mechanisms of fat loss. In addition, adrenal stimulants drive even greater boosts to metabolic rate for extreme body fat loss.
- 3,5 and 3,3 isomers of Diiodo L-Thyronine mimic thyroid activity for fully-encompassed fat loss.
- Grains of Paradise has been studied and shown to target brown adipose fat to be burned as fuel.
- The combination of these ingredients as well as Naringin make a blockbuster way of reducing bodyfat and lowering cortisol levels.
With T2 Rise, reductions in body fat are imminent. T2 hormone-mimetics activate all natural mechanisms of fat loss – including body fat lipolysis, oxidation, and disposal.
Theanine is a non-proteogenic amino acid that promotes relaxation and mood.
- Theanine is a calming agent and can be used as an anti-anxiety
- Theanine enhances focus and attention
Naringin is a bioactive polyphenol common in grapefruit and orange peel.
- Naringin activates AMPK (adenosine monophosphate kinase) to increase thermogenesis
- Supplementing naringin has been shown to promote weight loss
3,5 & 3,3 Diiodo L-Thyronine
These two thyroid mimetics are also known as T2.
- T2 is a less potent version of the T3 thyroid hormone.
- T2 enhances multiple avenues of fat loss
- This includes enhanced mitochondrial function, body fat reduction, lipid metabolism, and insulin sensitivity
Grains of Paradise
Grains of Paradise has been found to increase thermogenesis and stimulate brown adipose fat loss.
- This targets the stubborn fat that is associated with inflammation.
- Grains of Paradise utilizes body fat to be used as fuel
- Grains of Paradise is also known for its warming ability and help with digestive issues and help fight off intestinal infections and parasites.